A photographer who is in the center of events must keep his eyes and ears wide open and, above all, should be able to work freely and creatively, which translates into the quality and value of photos. Therefore, during such a large event as SEPHORA Wonderland 2022, the role of the Project Manager, who supervised the overall photographic service of the event, was of key importance.
WE KNOW THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR A CUSTOMER IS TO USE THE GIVEN TIME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FOR CREATIVE THINGS, AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL AND COMMUNICATION THINGS.
Now it’s a new reality worth paying attention to, because the truth is that “two heads are better than one”
During SEPHORA Wonderland 2022, we took care of:
- a 3-day photographic realization in the form of several reports documenting the event,
- photographic realization from a press event with the participation of stars (VIP wall and stage, photos from interviews)
- photos both for the press and for the internal needs of the client, the so-called extensive documentation,
- project manager support throughout the event
(sending photos in real time to the client and the agency that supports social media, taking care of the implementation of a detailed brief and the so-called “obligation”, direct customer support by actively implementing additional photo orders resulting from the ongoing service of the event)
- valuable and close contact with the client
- direct briefing of the photographer
- reacting during the event in critical moments
In fact, the photo service lasted for 5 days for about 6-8 hours (including Pre Production Meeting and Post-production of selected photos). Its final consists of over 12,000 photos.
I believe that each implementation requires additional support in the form of an experienced Project Manager.
Thanks to the presence of the project manager, the client did not have to look for a photographer around the facility. All important information was immediately sent to the person responsible for the photographic material and the photographic service of the event.
Our impressions of cooperation
We are glad that we could take part in the SEPHORA Wonderland 2022 event. Thank you for the partnership cooperation and the challenges we faced. There was everything that we like the most, i.e.: struggle with time, photographic freedom and engaged, smiling customer.